Sabtu, 25 April 2015

[OOTD] Black, Stripes and Mustard

Wanna try my favorite look for this weekend? Check this out.  

Stripes (black and white) is the most common pattern and a must-have item in your closet.  It almost suit for all ages, all skin colours, any body type and it's timeless.  U can choose a long dress, skirt, top, or scarves.

Black shirt, sweater, skirt, any kind of black never goes wrong.  Wearing black outfit is completely perfect to make someone look slimmer.  

Mustard. I love this kind of colour.  Not too bright as yellow. It make your look more stylish yet chic at the same time. 

These are some inspirations how to mix and match with Black, Stripes and Mustard...


source: google
source: google

source: google
And me with my black and white stripes maxi skirt (IG: Labonitaboutique), black glitter sweater (IG: Nochicshop), and Plain Mustard Scarf (IG: Heaven_Lights). The last, add my lovely accessories; golden necklace (IG: Chain Reactions). So this is how I look..

sorry for bad quality picture ;)
I wanna tell you a little story with that outfit. One day, Kumpulan Emak Blogger made an OOTD quiz for its follower on twitter. And I tried mine.. Surprisingly, I won with 2 other KEB members and got a green ethnic nekclace from the sponsor Erry Andriyati.  Yeay.. this is my first time and i likee it. Alhamdulillah.

Here I go with my necklace..

My tips:
- For the best look, if you had a curvy body choose small stripes. A big stripes just make u go 'bigger.' Vice versa.
- If you don't like the mustard colour, you can change with your favourite colour such red, navy, green or even pink.
- You can modify as you like. Mustard for skirt or bottom, black for scarf or top, and so on.  But remember, don't add another colour to avoid colour crash. The best look for woman is only 3 colours from head to toe.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend, Guys!

5 komentar:

  1. So pretty!!! I love mustard but never wear because I'm afraid I will look too 'stand-out-of-the-crowd'. Hehe :p

    Dara | Hola Darla | @DarlaOct

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you, Dara! Yes, wearing mustard a lil bit challenge our comfort zone... ;)

      Hapus
  2. Nice ... look so beautifull

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.

    BalasHapus

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komentar Teman-teman :)